Thursday, July 1, 2010

Going home pt. 1

i haven't been able to get to an actual computer connected to the internet in over a week.

going home was an adventure-to put it one way. i just did the same old stuff:

since i don't have a car anymore-didn't think i'd need one in the city-my dad dropped me off at my old job, Hooters. i hardly recognized anybody. i guess that's what happens when you leave for almost a year.

needless to say a couple good friends were around and we went to the bar next door-Trickshots (a sportsbar/pool hall-pretty much one of the coolest places ever).

recap for my own ADD so i can get to the good stuff in my next blog:

3 pitchers-3 jelloshots-an awesome night of wooping my old manager in poll for a couple hours, after taking an 8 month hiatus)

saw a lot of old faces i didn't know were still around-1 girl thought i was dead(but i'm not, that same girl always gets me confused w/ one of my old friends)

got dropped off at my buddies house and explained blogging to one of my friends (more in the blog to follow)

played w/ my budy his kid and dog-passed out after eating 2 chicken, bacan, ranch dominos sandwich deals

woke up and took my buddies daughter to the pool-to teach her to swim

she was terrified, so we just sat on the edge of the pool and told her she did great

went to another restaurant (can't remember the name of it)

passed out on another couch-still hadn't changed my shirt or pants (nasty-i know-told you i got caught up)

woke up and went to the beach with my friend, his crazy girlfriend, and my other buddy

met up w/ 1 of the Hooters girls i completely disregarded ('cause i didn't know her)

bought her and my friends a couple shots

passed out in the car

took a shower (finally)

got on the plane-7am

walked home from the bus stop

passed out 'till just about 2 hours ago.

started writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment