Thursday, July 1, 2010

9/27/10-Day 6-MTVTJ candadacy advocacy aka Going Home pt. 2

back to the chicken, bacon, ranch situation

2 friends that i haven't seen in a while let me stay the night on their couch while i was back home. that's how i got my last 2 nominations.

my itouch was almost dead (forgot to bring the charger-didn't expect to be staying around 5 days straight). i pass out on the couch not thinking. i finally wake up and check @MTVTJ and i find out that nominations were going to close at 10am.

got my friend and his roommates girlfriend to nominate me (cause my other friend already left for his 9-5). she helped me the most 'cause she kept nominating me the last 30 minutes before nominations closed (don't know if it made a difference to MTV, but it made me feel a little better that my friends were down).

regardless of all that it was just funny to me that my friend w/ the 9-5 was talking me up about blogging. i don't know how we got on the toppic-not like i'm some sort of authority. i just have ideas and i write them down.

i think we were talking about how the whole vampire show thing started w/ the Buffy movie-then the show-the the spin off shows-then the blade show that followed the movie(sucked)-then twilight (after some weird cartoon vampire shows).

i'm sure their is gonna be some weird twilight spoof web-series-if their isn't one already.

No comments:

Post a Comment