Tuesday, June 22, 2010

9/22/10-Day 2 Mtv TJ candidacy advocacy

for the past few days, my mother, father, and sister have been staying with me in my VA apartment. i haven't seen them face to face in almost a year-how long i've been away since the 1 way ticket. i can already tell that this blog post is gonna end up being the twilight of my eclipsing melow-dramatic blogging days, however i luv my family and knowing it's lame i don't care if this one blog is a bit gushy and less caking.

long story short my sister is staying with me for the rest of the summer. it's funny 'cause she's a big time christian-no drinking-no smoking-and definately no other thing. and i'm a recovering tucker max wannabe (cause who could really match max-my cooking job helped bring this hermit crab out of his high school hell enduced hybernation.

if i can't find a brilliant blog idea to write about and link other stuff to within the next week that i have to get at least one person to nominate me-other than myself (short term goals-just like that chick in 'Julie and Julia'-again, lame-i know).

(side thoguht in the middle of writing:srry 4 the ADD)-that's an idea (taking it global). nobody owns their own ideas anymore. the moment it is out there the people that have the best resources and can use the idea the best get the most out of it-nothing to get frustrated about, 'cause the only way to make sure that's u (brokeness, crappy equipment, and lack of time travel tech-be damned) is to be the one that does it consistantly and differently.

put u'r unpredictable hats on kids . . . untill tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment