Wednesday, June 23, 2010

9/23/10-Day 3- MTV TJ candadacy advocacy

after staying on this series for about two days, i'm already bored w/ it (my own content can't keep up w/ my ADD). it might be because i couldn't think of anything to blog about and begging for people to nominate me over the interweb isn't what my blog series should be focused on.

@jdevo25 nominate here http://tj.mtv.com/open-nomination/

this is the last blog about being nominated, but it is not the last in the series.

i do have to give a shout out to @AbbeyBrandon for giving me my first nomination and @AudreyReinhardt for my second officially (i hope i don't have to beg as hard for the rest that follow). i met both @AbbeyBrandon and @AudreyReinhardt after coming to D.C.

@AbbeyBrandon is more conservative with her tweets (it's just another way for her to keep up w/ face2face friends)

@AudreyReinhardt on the other hand is an aspiring travel blogger and her lighthearted disposition carries her from italy-to maine-to where she dreams of going.

both great girls and great friends.

nominate @jdevo25 for @MTVTJ @ http://tj.mtv.com/open-nomination/

No comments:

Post a Comment